This article has expired. Please visit the OneCloud Knowledge Base for the latest documentation.
Chains have the following primary properties:
- Basic Info to set the chain name and description.
- Schedules when chains run.
- Variables that are available to any command in the chain.
- Dynamic Variables that can be set by chain commands (e.g. check sum value).
- Triggers to specify which chain(s) to execute after the current completes.
The chain properties can be accessed when creating a new or editing existing chain:
When chain properties are changed, the chain must be saved and republished.
Updated about a month ago