A generic OneCloud BizApp to synchronously launch scripts and executables on various platforms. The OneCloud Script Runner supports the execution of native binaries, batch and shell scripts on Windows and non-Window platforms.
This BizApp only operates with OneCloud GroundRunners. Learn more about GroundRunner Configuration.
For documentation on all available commands, see the Script Runner Command Reference.
To enable OneCloud to execute batch and shell scripts, you'll need to navigate to the connection manager to create a connection.
From here, choose Script Runner from the service drop-down and select the appropriate Runner.
Please be advised that the Script Runner Command parameters can only be a single executable. The Arguments input is reserved for providing incremental parameters and controls used by the executable. Additionally, be advised that each parameter must be a separate element in the Command Arguments. Please see the following examples:
Press enter after entering each argument.
Start with a sample Microsoft Windows batch script:
echo %1 %2
- OneCloud Script Parameter #1: First parameter of the batch script
- OneCloud Script Parameter #2: Second parameter of the batch script
Note that the following example is based on how the Python script is configured. If the Python script required two parameters, then the OneCloud command would require:
- OneCloud Script Parameter #1: Script Name
- OneCloud Script Parameter #2: First parameter of the Python script
- OneCloud Script Parameter #3: Second parameter of the Python script